The Balneal Sanatorium of Slanic Moldova, a sanitary unit of public national interest, which is under the subordination of the Ministry of Health, offers medical recovery services, for adults and children, as inpatients or outpatients, for the following pathology profiles:
- ·chronic degenerative rheumatic;
The integrated outpatient system of the Balneal Sanatorium of Slanic Moldova offers specialized consultations for: BFT (balneal physical therapy), internal medicine and pediatrics.
The Sanatorium treatment base offers various types of procedures, depending on the therapy recommended by the doctor:
- ·PNEUMOTHERAPY : aerosols and inhales of mineral waters;
- ·MASSAGE THERAPY : therapeutic manual massage procedure;
- ·ELECTROTHERAPY : ionizations, diadynamic currents, short waves, ultrasound;
- ·THERMOTHERAPY : applications with paraffin, ultraviolet, solux (infrared);
- ·HYDROTHERAPY : bubble baths, galvanic baths.
Insured patients can be treated as outpatients, being offered consultations and 4 procedures/day, for a period of 10 days.
Insured patients, treated as inpatients, in the beds section, can be offered balneal treatment between minimum 10 days and maximum 21 days.
Patients who are not insured can be offered balneal treatment packages, being treated as inpatients for 5, 7, 10 days, at cost.
Necessary documents for insured patients :
- ·standard referral note (in two copies), from the family doctor or medical specialist, to the balneal physical therapy clinical specialty;
- ·identity card;
- ·proof of being insured, namely the insurance certificate issued by the Health Insurance Authority of the county the patient belongs to.
Program de functionare : non-stop
Opening hours : non-stop
Contact details :
The Balneal Sanatorium of Slanic Moldova
7 N. Balcescu St, Code 605500,
Slanic Moldova City, Bacau County
Tel.: 0234.348.129 / Fax: 0234.348.184
E-mail : email@example.com